The Ealing Broadcast Centre is Timeline’s state-of-the-art broadcast facility designed to cater for every aspect of your production.
Drawing on 20 years of experience, we have built a facility that offers a truly comprehensive range of production services from post production and finishing to studio recording, live productions and HD play out.
Being situated within London’s historic Ealing Studios which houses 5 large sound stages – ranging from 1000 to 10,000 sq. ft. – means that we can cater for studio productions of virtually any size.
We are uniquely positioned to accommodate any scale of project, from a single satellite downlink, to live multiple-camera studio programmes, offering a flexible and cost effective solution for your production.
The Ealing Broadcast Centre offers:
- 9 fully equipped HD Avid or Final Cut Pro edit suites with shared Unity or Xsan storage
- Seamless routing of video and audio via a large, central HD matrix
- Multiple input and output paths via satellite, HD fibre optic links and high bandwidth IP networks
- Fully integrated file-based workflows allowing edit-whilst-ingest and file transfer of completed edits to EVS servers
- Large MCR and a dedicated transmission area
- Comprehensive Riedel talkback system offering external connectivity via all ISDN codecs
- Full Voice Over facilities
- Extensive CAT6 network, fibre optic and SDSL internet infrastructure that can be tailored to the specific needs of your production
Get in touch to see our facilities and talk about your production requirements.