The Ealing Broadcast Centre is Timeline’s state-of-the-art broadcast facility designed to cater for every aspect of your production.
Drawing on 20 years of experience, we have built a facility that offers a truly comprehensive range of production services from post production and finishing to studio recording, live productions and HD play out.
Being situated within London’s historic Ealing Studios which houses 5 large sound stages – ranging from 1000 to 10,000 sq. ft. – means that we can cater for studio productions of virtually any size.
We are uniquely positioned to accommodate any scale of project, from a single satellite downlink, to live multiple-camera studio programmes, offering a flexible and cost effective solution for your production.
The Ealing Broadcast Centre offers:
- 9 fully equipped HD Avid or Final Cut Pro edit suites with shared Unity or Xsan storage
- Seamless routing of video and audio via a large, central HD matrix
- Multiple input and output paths via satellite, HD fibre optic links and high bandwidth IP networks
- Fully integrated file-based workflows allowing edit-whilst-ingest and file transfer of completed edits to EVS servers
- Large MCR and a dedicated transmission area
- Comprehensive Riedel talkback system offering external connectivity via all ISDN codecs
- Full Voice Over facilities
- Extensive CAT6 network, fibre optic and SDSL internet infrastructure that can be tailored to the specific needs of your production