The Ealing Broadcast Centre is Timeline’s state-of-the-art broadcast facility designed to cater for every aspect of your production.
Timeline’s Ealing facility offers a truly comprehensive range of production services from post-production and finishing to studio recording, live productions and play out.
Being situated within London’s historic Ealing Studios which houses 5 large sound stages – ranging from 1000 to 10,000 sq. ft. – means that we can cater for studio productions of virtually any size.
We are uniquely positioned to accommodate any scale of project, from a single satellite downlink, to live multiple-camera studio programmes, offering a flexible and cost effective solution for your production.
The Ealing Broadcast Centre offers:
- 8 fully equipped 4K UHD Avid, Premiere and Final Cut Pro offline and online edit suites with AVID Nexis or StorNext Fibre Channel SAN, DaVinci Resolve finishing suites
- Presentation studio
- Fully integrated file-based workflows allowing edit-whilst-ingest and file transfer of completed edits to EVS servers
- Seamless routing of video and audio via a large, central matrix
- Large MCR and a dedicated transmission area
- Multiple input and output paths via satellite, fibre and high bandwidth IP networks
- Live feed facilities compliant with all major broadcasters.
- Comprehensive Riedel talkback system offering external connectivity via IP and ISDN codecs
- Voice Over facilities from fully floating VO booth.
- Extensive CAT6 network, fibre optic and SDSL internet infrastructure that can be tailored to the specific needs of your production.