Timeline offers industry leading post production facilities at the Ealing Broadcast Centre.
From BBC Sport’s BAFTA award winning Formula 1 to ITV’s Emmy® award winning Downton Abbey, Timeline has provided post production facilities and expertise for some of British television’s most high profile programmes.
The facility has been designed from the ground up with creative and technical excellence in mind. Our in-house team includes editors, live transmission specialists, colourists and dubbing mixers and they are the best in the industry.
Timeline’s service has more than met our expectations. Their operation has been robust and flexible and they have been able to comfortably service our expanding requirements.”
Senior Producer, F1
BBC TV Sport
Post production facilities include:
- 9 fully equipped HD Avid or Final Cut Pro edit suites each offering extensive video and audio broadcast monitoring via the central HD matrix
- Over 300TB of shared edit storage including Avid Interplay Server and Apple’s Xsan
- Fully staffed ingest room allowing tape-based or file-based media to be ingested without disturbing the editing process
- Comprehensive grading and finishing suites, including Autodesk Smoke, DaVinci Resolve, Avid Symphony and Adobe After Effects
- Audio facilities including Pro Tool dubbing suite and a large, fully equipped Voice Over booth
- Viewing theatre with surround sound audio
- Full broadcast legalising and Harding Analysis ensuring all productions meet broadcaster’s technical standards
- A huge variety of source formats and file-based workflows are supported, including advanced use of ARRI Alexa and the RED Digital Cinema line
- Timeline’s broadcast and IT infrastructure allows for secure uncompressed UHD video play-out, digital file delivery and live web streaming