Timeline Ealing is located within Ealing Studios, West London.
Timeline Television Ltd
Ealing Studios is easily accessible via public transport.
Travel by Tube/Train:
- Ealing Broadway is a 10-minute walk and serves the National Rail along with the District and Central lines, with direct links to Heathrow Airport.
- South Ealing is a 15-minute walk and serves the Piccadilly line.
- Ealing Common is a 20-minute walk and serves the District and Piccadilly lines.
Travel by Bus:
The 65 bus-stop is a two-minute walk and serves Richmond, Kew and Kingston, along with both Ealing Broadway and South Ealing stations.
Travel by car:
Parking is extremely limited at Ealing Studios so we recommend that you park at one of the below options:
- Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, W5 5JY
5-minute walk to the studio
Over 6 hours and up to 24 hours: £12.00
The car park is open from 6am – 12 midnight and can be accessed from either Grove Road via St Mary’s Road
- Q-Park Dickens Yard, W5 2UQ
7- minute walk to studio
Up to 12 hours £12
Up to 24 hours £14
- Springbridge Car Park, W5 2AB
10-minute walk to studio
Please be aware gates lock here around 8pm
Mon-Fri 07:00 – 18:00 £1/hour
Sat 07:00 – 18:00 £3 all day
Sun 07:00 – 18:00 £1 all day
Free outside these hours and free on Bank Holidays
- Warwick Rd, Ealing, W5 3JG
Long road opposite the park
£3 all day. 4-minute walk to the studio
- Mattock Lane, Ealing, W5 5BG
- Drive past the initial spaces and onto the spaces opposite the park, beware there are limited spaces.
- £4 all day. 5-minute walk to studio