Salary: circa £23,000 pro rata
An exciting opportunity to join the Timeline Television Team as we launch a new broadcast facility in Chiswick Park, West London. You will be responsible for booking staff and technical resources and must be available to start work immediately. Please apply now if you are organized and outgoing with a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Timeline Television is a market-leading provider of broadcast services to the entertainment industry and we work with the very best, including the BBC, ITV, BT Sport, Sky and Channel 4. We have offices in Chiswick Park, Ealing Studios, Soho, Stratford and MediaCityUK (Salford).
- You will engage freelance staff in a variety of technical support roles to ensure that all broadcast shifts are covered in good time.
- You will use the Xytech MediaPulse booking system to schedule staff, technical equipment and production resources.
- As a key point of contact for clients and technical staff, you will coordinate the distribution of all relevant information (broadcast schedules, staff rosta’s, call sheets).
- Assist with the hire of broadcast equipment and purchase of consumables as required.
- Support Timeline’s financial processes by maintaining accurate records, tracking costs, raising purchase orders, and checking invoices.
- Be proactive in resolving issues, and in escalating problems to the Timeline management team where necessary.
- Provide general administrative support as required.
- Previous experience in a staff scheduling or resource allocation role.
- Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and comfortable with financial administration.
- Experience of dealing with budgets and financial spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel).
- Customer care oriented with previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Able to react tactfully and sympathetically to requests from staff and clients.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- Some previous knowledge of studio production and/or post production.
- Experience of Xytech MediaPulse, ScheduALL, Provys, Farmers Wife or any other resource scheduling system will be highly regarded.
Please send us your CV and cover letter stating your availability to email@example.com.
Applications close on Monday 2nd October.