Timeline’s award winning, triple expanding, IP 4K HDR outside broadcast truck is one of the most advanced in the world. With an Arista 100G switch at its heart and SAM IP infrastructure UHD2 delivers large scale complex OBs simultaneously in uncompressed 4K UHD HDR and 4K UHD SDR.
IP technology removes traditional SDI matrix limits enabling production teams to fully harness the power of UHD 4K. UHD 2 is based around the SMPTE 2110 standard enabling both audio and video to be processed in the IP stream.
- 32-cabled Sony 4300 cameras
- 12 video servers 1080i, 1080p or UHD
- UHD HDR, UHD SDR, 1080p HDR, 1080p SDR, 1080i
- SMPTE 2110 and SMPTE 2022 standards supported
- Arista Switch 100G –Effective maximum matrix size 4608 x 4608
- Calrec Apollo 56 fader mixer