Streamline is an ultra-compact outside broadcast truck that delivers live programmes from any location with full broadcast features including a built in up-link. Streamline handles multiple HD signals with its powerful ‘Tricaster’ 8000 vision mixer providing full camera coverage at any venue.
The integrated Ka-band satellite link, coupled with top-of-the-range H264 encoding, delivers high-quality pictures.
The truck is equipped with a Newtek 3Play 425 six – channel slow motion replay unit allowing recording of four sources with two simultaneous replay outputs.
Streamline is perfect for live sports reporting, feature inserts or corporate events.
- Operational positions for Director, PA, Sound Supervisor, Engineer and VT Operator.
- Tricaster 8000 vision mixer with built in recording / replays, graphics and virtual sets
- Newtek 3Play 425 6-channel slow motion replay unit with control surface
- Wired for cabled and radio cameras
- Flexible audio system featuring Yamaha digital sound desk
- 2 UHF talkback system
- Facility for green screen working with virtual sets
- Onboard KaSat uplink system with automatic satellite acquisition, providing fast IP connectivity for web streaming
- Best-in-class H264 encoding with Ateme Kyrion encoder
- Fully UPS-backed power system, which can operate without a mains supply and features seamless power-loss recovery