About the Role
The successful candidate will have excellent organisation skills with a meticulous attention to detail as well as the ability to multitask and liaise with multiple departments, clients and suppliers.
- Provide key support and collaboration with the Unit Management team
- Provide an additional point of contact for our clients
- Booking key outside broadcast third party suppliers and tracking costs
- Liaise with broadcast scheduling team to provide clients with crew details
- Working with the Unit Managers to ensure efficient billing of jobs
- Some travel may be required to certain OB projects to assist with the production, manage crew and liaise with clients (both UK and International as required)
- You may also be required to carry out other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience as Production Manager, as well as a solid background in outside broadcasting
- Experience working in a fast-paced production environment with an ability to work flexibly to fast changing deadlines and priorities
- Experience in successfully supporting Unit/Technical Managers in live outside broadcasts from recce to delivery stages, with understanding of OB and crew requirements
- A track record of successfully managing external and internal client/departmental relationships, recording and resolving issues
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects; prioritising workloads accordingly based on deadlines, importance and budgetary impacts
- Strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an office hours-based role. Normally this will be Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 17.30 but the successful candidate will occasionally need to be flexible to suit the needs of Timeline and its clients.
We offer an opportunity to work with collaborative and helpful team members across all locations. You are also eligible for a variety of employee benefits including:
- Private health care
- Medical cash benefits
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Travel insurance.
We organise regular social events across different locations, giving an opportunity to get to know employees from all over the company.