About the Role
The Head of Resources at Timeline TV is the line manager for the Equipment Scheduling Team, Fleet Manager & Greenford Office Administrator. They are responsible for scheduling the trucks in Xytech as well as managing the equipment scheduling team to schedule both our own and hired equipment.
- Scheduling OB trucks on Xytech for all OB’s and Prep days.
- Manage the Equipment Scheduling Team
- Manage the Greenford Administrator to ensure Purchase Orders are correctly raised and all costs are captured against jobs.
- Ensure fleet maintenance is aligned with the OB vehicle scheduling.
- Support Head of OBs and the Commercial Team with availability and allocation of resources.
- Oversee efficient deployment of resources to maximise revenue and ensure stock kit is being allocated in the most efficient, cost-effective way.
- Work with suppliers to ensure we are receiving hired equipment at the best price possible and receiving the best long term deal price where appropriate.
- Ensure the scheduling software is up to date and new assets are entered into the system when purchased.
- Work closely with Production, Unit Managers and Engineers to ensure successful preparation of jobs whilst carefully managing costs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to handle stress and work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous and excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with managing people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (e-mail, telephone and face to face)
Office Hours - 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
We offer an opportunity to work with collaborative and helpful team members across all locations. You are also eligible for a variety of employee benefits including:
- Private health care
- Medical cash benefits
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Gym Membership
- Travel insurance.
We organise regular social events across different locations, giving an opportunity to get to know employees from all over the company.