About the Role
We are looking for a dedicated communications manager to join our team. The Communications Manager will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
To succeed you should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience as a Communications Manager or equivalent in a similar role is strongly desired.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, and other marketing material that communicates the organisation’s activities, products and/or services
- Devise and execute the overall annual marketing and communications plans including a calendar of campaigns, customer engagement tactics & events
- Responsible for the annual marketing budget
- Work closely with other senior stakeholders to drive business forward and ensure that key services and products are communicated to clients and prospective clients
- Build partnerships across the industry to enhance the Timeline brand, product & services
- Deliver the PR strategy, building brand reputation and ensuring effective media coverage
- Enhance the Timeline brand recognition by entering and sponsoring key industry awards and events
- Optimise and manage the company website to increase online traffic and identify ways for conversion into leads
- Work with commercial team to prioritise incoming enquiries through to quotations
- Working with stakeholders to create original leadership content, in the form of case studies, interviews, webinars, podcasts, videos and industry presentations
- Ensure successful presence at key trade shows, partnering with suppliers and liaising with trade partners to showcase the company’s products and services
- Event organisation and management, work with the team(s) to organise events to host clients and press to encourage new business and showcase Timeline’s services
- Organise photography and video content of projects Timeline is working on
- Drive employee engagement and multi-site communication
- Identify possible targeted sponsorship opportunities with organisations to encourage new talent into the Broadcast industry
- Regularly review strategy with the senior management team to ensure communications and marketing is aligned with commercial priorities and business objectives
- Will have to travel to all of our office locations periodically as well as production sites.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience of designing and executing marketing campaigns, communications, and public relations activities
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and organisational skills
- Experience of developing and implementing an external and internal communications strategy to maximise income generating opportunities
- Demonstrable successful experience of developing compelling external content
- A natural leader that can communicate well
- Innovative approach. Proactively introducing and seeking new ideas and initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
This is an office hours-based role. Normally this will be Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 17.30 but the successful candidate will occasionally need to be flexible to suit the needs of Timeline and its clients.
We offer an opportunity to work with collaborative and helpful team members across all locations. You are also eligible for a variety of employee benefits including:
- Private health care
- Medical cash benefits
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Gym Membership
- Travel insurance.
We organise regular social events across different locations, giving an opportunity to get to know employees from all over the company.