About the Role
Timeline TV is looking to recruit a Commercial Coordinator to work across a portfolio of projects within the commercial team. Please apply now if you are highly organised, detail-focused, independently resourceful and an excellent communicator. This is a client facing commercial role and you will be working closely with the senior management teams of both Timeline TV and many of our clients. Integrity and a high level of trustworthiness are key elements to this role. A background in television is not required.
- Acting as first point of contact for all commercial enquiries
- Manage company Trello live project account and keep it up to date and a source of appropriate information for all Timeline departments
- Keeping the diary of commercial team commitments and RFP (Request for Proposal) deadlines
- Work with all departments to assess capability of operational teams before we quote
- You will be proactive in resolving issues, and in escalating problems to the Timeline management team
- Document control (filing both manual and electronic)
- Assisting with organising events
- Raising Purchase Orders for various departments
- Provide general administrative support and financial oversight as required
- Ensure that all potential scheduling conflicts and issues are resolved efficiently with appropriate Timeline teams
- Be a leading advocate for and recommend improvements in scheduling management system, bidding tool and workflow procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- It is essential that you are able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- You must have strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- It is critical that you have excellent communication skills (telephone, email, and face to face)
- Be comfortable with financial administration
- Have a proactive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Previous experience of Xytech MediaPulse, or a similar resource scheduling system (e.g. ScheduALL, Provys or Farmers Wife) is desirable but not crucial
- Experience of using Excel in a working environment is essential
- Demonstrate professionalism and sensitivity when dealing with client’s private details
- Ability to react tactfully and sympathetically to requests from staff and clients
- Able to answer occasional phone calls outside of standard office hours if required
- Able to remain calm under pressure
This is an office hours-based role. Normally this will be Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 17.30 but the successful candidate will occasionally need to be flexible to suit the needs of Timeline and its clients.
We offer an opportunity to work with collaborative and helpful team members across all locations. You are also eligible for a variety of employee benefits including:
- Private health care
- Medical cash benefits
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Gym Membership
- Travel insurance.
We organise regular social events across different locations, giving an opportunity to get to know employees from all over the company.