Situated in the home of post-production, Timeline Soho offers state-of-the-art HD editing and production facilities in a comfortable and creative setting.
Opened in early 2011, Timeline Soho is at the cutting edge of post-production technology removing the need to work in offline quality by having over 160 TB of online storage.
One programme to make full use of this technology was Channel 4’s “Seven Dwarves”. This observational documentary series was their first ever fully tapeless HD rig.
Timeline Soho can manage your project end-to-end from ingest, offline, online, audio post to grading and finishing. All sizes of projects can be catered for from single suite productions to large multi-episode programmes.
- 5 fully equipped HD Avid or Final Cut Pro edit suites
- Shared edit storage including Avid Interplay Server and Apple’s Xsan
- Ingest area allowing tape-based or file-based media to be ingested without disturbing the editing process
- Comprehensive grading and finishing suites
- Audio facilities including dubbing suite and voice-over booth
- Full broadcast legalising and Harding Analysis ensuring all productions meet broadcaster’s technical standards
- A huge variety of source formats and file-based workflows are supported
- Full edit support and runners service
- Production office space with full IT infrastructure
- Roof terrace with views over central London
- Great central location with a wide choice of bars, restaurants and cafes nearby
Get in touch to see our facilities and talk about your post-production requirements.