About the Role
Based in our Greenford Office, you will be administering the whole employee life-cycle, provide service to employees and Managers based at various location and assist in the implementation of HR projects.
You will be the first point of contact for HR and Recruitment queries.
- Preparation and issuing of employment contracts and freelance agreements.
- Administration of background checks and responding to reference queries.
- Support and administration the probationary review process.
- Pension and benefits administration.
- Responding to various queries by managers and staff.
- Inputting and updating and inputting details on the HR System (PeopleHR), responsible for updating records of all employees, ensuring the information held is accurate and up to date.
- Delivery of ad hoc and planned projects in line with the business priorities.
- Operate in line with the Company’s policies and procedures, best practice and current legislation at all times.
- Coordinate interviews and run assessment days
- Coordinate onboarding and induction
- Administration of all starters/leaver’s documentation.
- Manage the Human Resources email inbox, responding to queries where possible or forwarding to the relevant member of team
Above is just a brief outline of duties, however this can change due to business requirements. You may be given additional projects and workloads from the management, and you will be expected to comply with all reasonable requests.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate impeccable organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in dealing with various stakeholders, both internal and external
- Good written and numerical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise workload
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures
- Technology savvy – adept in using various database and systems
We offer an opportunity to work with collaborative and helpful team members across all locations. You are also eligible for a variety of employee benefits including:
- Private health care
- Medical cash benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Travel insurance.
We also organise regular social events across different locations, giving an opportunity to get to know employees all over.
The closing date for applications is 13/12/2018